Shorten and Share Links, Know Who Converts, and Track Social ROI Down to the Tweet
Social audiences are some of your most engaged, potentially qualified prospects. But as a B2B marketer, how can you tell if your followers are in your target audience? What’s more, how do you know if all the time spent creating and sharing social content is actually driving conversions and impacting the bottom line?
Bizo Social Marketing, designed expressly for B2B marketers, tells you which business audiences are converting on the links you’re sharing through your social media channels, and offers tools to further engage them:
- Shorten and publish your shared links—in a single click from a browser.
- Track the business demographic profiles of the people converting from your shared links.
- Get more value from sharing third-party content by keeping your brand top of mind, delivering your own offers (e.g., free trials, white papers, discounts) and driving leads.
- Convert those who click on your social links by using social retargeting to stay top of mind with them, wherever they travel online.
- Track conversions from shared links—down to the tweet level—for deeper insight into social ROI.
- Use tags to categorize and group shared content to provide deep analysis and insight on best-performing channels, tweets, topics, and more.
"While marketers can't ignore the power of social media, there's also never been a way to
understand the true ROI of a social marketing program. It's exciting to see Bizo's Self-Service Edition fill
this gap for social marketers, whether they're looking to measure top-performing tweets or drive
more leads from social content."
—Rachel Peden, Online Marketing Specialist and Interactive Project Manager, Hodgson/Meyers